I'm Megan, the writer behind Naturally Thrifty.
I'm a mama of 3 amazing little boys, wife to a carpenter , lover of photography, DIY projects and natural & thrifty living. This is where I get to share all of that with you. I'm glad you stopped by. I hope we have something in common and that you will come again, visit often, and enjoy my little corner of the world!
Like Naturally Thrifty ?
Connect with Me at:
Search posts by subject:
- Free St Patrick’s Day Memory Game app
- FREE apps for kids on your Android device!
- Egg Muffin Recipe – quick, easy, low carb !
- TOMS shoe sale on Zulily- stock added!
- Fast and Easy Valentine’s Cupcake or Candy Stand Craft
- Freebie Friday : Where’s My Perry app for Android
- Make Your Holidays Bright with Purex with Oxi – Review & Giveaway
Tag Archives: eco friendly products
One of my favorite brands, Seventh Generation, is offering a sweet little freebie when you save 3 proofs of purchase from Seventh Generation diapers. Look for the specially marked packages of diapers (that have The Lorax on them), save the … Continue reading
Have you tried Ecover brand products? I haven’t so I am glad to see that they are offering a free sample of their Laundry Powder ZERO detergent via their Facebook page. Click on the “Free Samples” link on … Continue reading
I love to be able to give things away to my readers! Today I am hoping that there are some of you out there who use cloth diapers, because I have a package of G Diapers and inserts up for … Continue reading