I'm Megan, the writer behind Naturally Thrifty.
I'm a mama of 3 amazing little boys, wife to a carpenter , lover of photography, DIY projects and natural & thrifty living. This is where I get to share all of that with you. I'm glad you stopped by. I hope we have something in common and that you will come again, visit often, and enjoy my little corner of the world!
Like Naturally Thrifty ?
Connect with Me at:
Search posts by subject:
- Free St Patrick’s Day Memory Game app
- FREE apps for kids on your Android device!
- Egg Muffin Recipe – quick, easy, low carb !
- TOMS shoe sale on Zulily- stock added!
- Fast and Easy Valentine’s Cupcake or Candy Stand Craft
- Freebie Friday : Where’s My Perry app for Android
- Make Your Holidays Bright with Purex with Oxi – Review & Giveaway
Category Archives: Holiday Decor and Treats
It’s almost St. Patty’s Day! What traditions do you and your family have to celebrate? We love to go watch the local parade, bake some goodies, and of course wear green. Here are a couple ideas from the archives: Saint … Continue reading
I really enjoy the homey, cozy feeling that comes along with autumn. For some reason it always inspires creativity and an urge to paint, decorate, and get all creative. I also happen to find pumpkins and gourds just about perfect … Continue reading
I have one more Easter treat idea for you today. Chowmein noodles, Peeps, candy eggs and marshmallows come together to make a cute little nest of Easter goodies. Here is how: You will need 1 bag (or 2 of the … Continue reading